ARMY GYM SHOES / High
ARMY GYM SHOES / High
【Description of item】
The paper measurement sheet can be printed from the following URL. Please be sure to print with "actual size".
-Anatomica has developed a wooden type (last) from the original and was born after 12 sample production.
・ We have not been mail order so far in order to emphasize fitting, but it is the first official online shop because a “paper measurement sheet” that can measure the foot alone at home has been completed.
・ As you can see from the term “Scientific Shoe Fitting” written on the insole, it has an “asymmetric inside straight out curve” unique to the Orthodic shoes (medical orthodontic shoes).
・ Hold your feet on the arch, and there is a discarded dimension in the toe. This creates stress -free comfort. Ideally, it is a shoe with a discarded size, so there is no one to hit the toes. Ideally, you can feel more relaxed than the shoes you are wearing, and you can feel the arch of the arch.
・ We adopt a "Vulcanized method" that is not very adopted now. Rather than sewing the sneaker canvas upper and rubber sole, it is pushed to create a soft comfort that is closer to bare feet.
Upper: 100%Cotton, Sole: 100%Rubber
【Country of origin】
Made in Taiwan
* About measurement methods using "measurement sheets"
The measurement sheet is listed at the end of the product image, so please download it.
Please refer to Anatomica's official Instagram (@anatomica_tokyo_nihonbashi) for measurement methods.
If you are worried about the size, we accept inquiries to each store by phone.
If you already have it or have measured at a directly managed store, there is no problem with that size.
What to prepare: Paper measurement sheets, tape, pen, box -shaped ones
1. Print the paper measurement sheet (Printing with "actual size" on A4 size paper. If the print size is shifted, the measurement value will be shifted as it is.)
2. Make a valley folding along the paper measurement sheet "Guide LINE".
3. Put a box -shaped thing (books and magazines can be substitute) along the wall, and fix the valley folding side of the measured sheet to the floor with a tape.
4. Combine the heel to "Guide LINE", and if it is the left foot, the inside of the left foot is along the vertical "Guide LINE". At this time, please align your feet and look directly below in nature. Mark with a pen to the point where the longest part of your feet point. (Be careful not to damage your toes.) That is the customer length. If you lean forward, or on the contrary, you may choose the wrong size if you are on the back.
5. Similarly, measure the other leg. Most people have the difference between the left and right feet. Measure both feet and select the longer size. If you are worried about the width of your feet and the height of the instep, please be sure to contact us. We recommend that you take a picture from directly and contact us. Depending on the width and instep, it may be recommended to shift the half size back and forth than the size shown by the foot length.
* If you have any questions such as size, please contact the inquiry form or store.
Anatomica Kobe store ☎ 078-391-4696 ✉ email@example.com